Origami club meeting room

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010

      Today we will be meeting in the norbert capek classroom in the morgan house which is behind the main church building.  There is a side entrance to the building which is the easiest way to get to the room.

      Thanks,
      Malachi

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
        I plan to be there... with your stuff from France.

        JK

        On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

        Today we will be meeting in the norbert capek classroom in the morgan house which is behind the main church building.  There is a side entrance to the building which is the easiest way to get to the room.

        Thanks,
        Malachi

        Every other one
        Is divisible by two