meeting schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Okay, I believe the consensus is that, generally, having meetings on
      the third Sunday of the month will work. I realize this month that
      will coincide with father's day, and there will be other conflicts
      during the dear, but we can deal with those on an ad hoc basis. I'm
      willing to deal with meeting on father's day this year.

      I will work on arranging the meeting place at the UU church again.