next meeting/future meetings

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2010
      I had planned to organize an origami club meeting in May, but the
      weather and life seem to conspire against me, so June may be the next
      choice. I was thinking, however, that we should probably pick a
      regular time each month, like the third Sunday, to set as our regular
      meeting time.

      What are your thoughts on that? What would be a good day/time to set?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2010
          In general, I think picking a date is fine, but the ideal would be to pick one with as few holiday interferences as possible.

          Now that summer has arrived, I can make all the meetings.

          Alas, the 3rd Sunday in June is Father's Day. I'm only going to be out of town one weekend in June and that would be the one.

          So I'd have to vote for the 2nd Sunday :^)

          However, if I'm out voted, I'll see you in July. Or Hypericon.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2010
            I could also come on the 2nd Sunday, and since I'm usually free on Sundays, I don't have a strong preference.