91Cherry Blossom Festival - success

    Mar 27 4:44 PM
      I wanted to report that teaching origami at the 2nd annual Nashville
      Origami Festival was quite a success. There was a pretty much
      constant stream of interested people throughout the day. I would like
      to thank Joelle, Elizabeth, and Gregg for helping make it happen. I
      had a lot of fun and I hope you guys did too.

      There were quite a few people who signed up as interested in the club,
      so hopefully we will get a few of them to excited enough to come to
      some meetings. This was probably the best possible venue in which to
      promote the group.

      I would like to aim for our next meeting to be in mid to late April.
      I'm thinking the 17th, 18th, 24th, or 25th. Do you guys have any
      preference for which date(s) and locations? I can work on getting a
      meeting room at the UU church again if I know which date, but
      Elizabeth has also suggested meeting in one of the classrooms at Plaza
      and I believe that is also worth looking in to.

      In upcoming events, I am teaching origami at the Inglewood Library on
      the morning of the 24th, if any of you are interested in joining me
      for that. I am also teaching at the Madison library on the 15th.