90Re: [nashvilleorigami] next meeting and the cherry blossom festival

    Mar 23 8:23 PM
      I haven't tried the jumping frog, but the others are familiar, and I'm sure I can find a diagram for that one.

      On Mar 23, 2010, at 10:16 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      Great, I'm glad you'll be able to make it.

      Just simple models, nothing more complicated than the Crane, and maybe not even that.

      Probably the masu box, water bomb/baloon, jumping frog, and samurai helmet.

      Thanks,
      Malachi

      On Mar 23, 2010 10:09 PM, "Elizabeth Sanford" <esanford@comcast. net> wrote:

      I had a conflict, but it's been cancelled, so I can help in the
      afternoon. What models do you plan to teach? I'd like to practice
      before Saturday so I can be more useful.