84Re: [nashvilleorigami] Re: next meeting and the cherry blossom festival

    Mar 12, 2010
      I plan to come... but I'll probably be there for the second half as I am running in the morning.

      Joelle

      On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      Oh, for more information.
      http://nashvillecherryblossomfestival.org/

      On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      > First of all, I have been rather busy so I haven't had a chance to
      > look at scheduling a meeting in March.  I'm leaning toward just
      > pushing our next meeting into April, unless there are objections.
      >
      > Second of all, we have been invited to host a booth at the Cherry
      > Blossom Festival on Saturday, March 27 from 10 AM - 4 PM in the square
      > in front of the courthouse downtown.  I will be providing some
      > examples of origami (I have a plan to keep them from blowing away and
      > such), and I will be teaching simple models.  I would love to have any
      > of you who are willing join me for at least part of the day. Let me
      > know if you can attend.
      >
      > thanks,
      > malachi

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill gives us modern art.