82next meeting and the cherry blossom festival

    Mar 11, 2010
      First of all, I have been rather busy so I haven't had a chance to
      look at scheduling a meeting in March. I'm leaning toward just
      pushing our next meeting into April, unless there are objections.

      Second of all, we have been invited to host a booth at the Cherry
      Blossom Festival on Saturday, March 27 from 10 AM - 4 PM in the square
      in front of the courthouse downtown. I will be providing some
      examples of origami (I have a plan to keep them from blowing away and
      such), and I will be teaching simple models. I would love to have any
      of you who are willing join me for at least part of the day. Let me
      know if you can attend.