69Re: [nashvilleorigami] January Meeting

    Jan 21, 2010
      I'm planning to come, but I need directions.

      Thanks, Elizabeth

      From: Malachi Brown <malachus@...>
      To: nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 3:33:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [nashvilleorigami] January Meeting

      I was trying to work out using some meeting space at my church, but they have been slow to respond, so we will be meeting at Joelle's house, which is near Belmont/Vandy.

      If anyone needs directions, just let me know.

      Also, any level of origami experience is welcome.  We currently don't plan a formal agenda for our meetings, everyone can work on whatever they want to and we try to help each other out.  In the future we might have more focused sessions with a specific model or technique being taught, but right now it's very loose.

      On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Peggy Bonnington <bonnipeg@charter. net> wrote:

      Any news yet on where the meeting might be held, Malachi?  I'm trying to work out "arrangements" with a couple of other folks coming to Nashville that day also, get it down to 2 rather than 3 cars ... so wondering about what side of town etc...

      And I guess I should ask if it's OK to be really new at origami... and rusty on even what I did know / have done.  In other words, can it be sort of a teaching / learning experience for us relative newbies who are interested but unaccomplished?

      Peggy

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Malachi wrote:

      The next meeting will be Sunday, January 24th from 1-4pm. Location is still up in the air a bit, but I will post about that later, probably next week.