55Re: [nashvilleorigami] Re: December Meeting

  • Peggy Bonnington
    Dec 13, 2009
      As I already mentioned, Malachi and other origami friends: we'll be flying out of Nashville to Montana on the 20th and unable to attend this time.
      Looking forward to another opportunity in 2010 - although I'm much more newbie than many of you probably...

      Peggy

      On Dec 13, 2009, at 9:12 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      In the past everyone has just worked on whatever models they're interested in at the time, or a model that they need some help with.

      If there is a particular model you would like to learn, then we can work on it.

      At some point in the future, we may have more structure for meetings, depending on what people are interested in doing.

      malachi

      On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 6:53 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Is there a format for this meeting?

      Any particular project, or whatever individual projects we are working on?

      --- In nashvilleorigami@ yahoogroups. com, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      > Okay, I have been working on a nice public meeting space for us in the
      > future, but I haven't gotten everything arranged yet, so the meeting on Dec.
      > 20th will be at my house in Hermitage from 5-7pm. If you plan on attending
      > and need directions, just email me.
      >
      > We do have two dogs, but they will be put away while guests are here.
      >
      > thanks,
      > malachi

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic