47Re: [nashvilleorigami] December meeting

  • Peggy Bonnington
    Dec 4, 2009
      Hi, Malachi:  Just wanted to send regrets about attending this next meeting; as you said, it's a rough time for trying to get folks together. I look forward to making it in 2010 though.  We fly out to Montana on the 20th, will be spending a COLD and white Christmas in Bozeman with my niece and her husband and their newest addition to the family, Tucker born in May!

      I did not ask many questions about the group before signing up; I presume it is OK to be relatively a novice at folding?  I wanted to join so I would learn more, could be around folks who do know more about it.  I so enjoyed watching you work with the group at the library, both adults and children.

      On Dec 4, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Malachi Brown wrote:

      I haven't gotten much response to the poll I created on when to have a December meeting, so I think I am going to go ahead and make an executive decision to schedule it for the afternoon of Sunday, December 20.  Location is TBD.

      I realize that many people may have scheduling conflicts due to the time of year, and that is fine.  I just wanted to get in one more folding session in before the end of the year.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic