46Re: [nashvilleorigami] December meeting

  • Sparr
    Dec 4, 2009
      I need to find a good piece of 3d modeling software for making diagrams...  I can't draw well enough, and 2d software makes illustrating the results of the folds too cumbersome.  Maybe I will just photograph the process and post that?  They aren't too hard to put together, unless you make the octahedron (which takes 12, along with the cube).  Each unit has 2 flaps and 2 pockets and is rotationally 2-symmetric, so there's only one way they can go together and that's the right way :)

      On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM, J K <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
      Oh Sparr... we'd love to have you... I still have twelve of those pieces you invented and can't figure out how they go together.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic