45Re: [nashvilleorigami] December meeting

    Dec 4, 2009
      Oh Sparr... we'd love to have you... I still have twelve of those pieces you invented and can't figure out how they go together.

      Joelle

      On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Sparr <sparr0@...> wrote:

      I might be able to make it.  Will try.

      On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      I haven't gotten much response to the poll I created on when to have a December meeting, so I think I am going to go ahead and make an executive decision to schedule it for the afternoon of Sunday, December 20.  Location is TBD.

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill gives us modern art.