293fall planning

    May 17, 2013
      We should discuss some fall event planning at our meeting this Sunday.  I
      just got an email about the opening of vendor registration for Handmade and
      Bound (Oct. 4 & 5).  That event was a lot of fun last year.  Not as much
      traffic as some of the other events we attend, but much more focused
      interest from artists.

      However, Oct. 5th is also the Celebrate Nashville event (which we did not
      attend last year, but we were under the Japanese Consulate tent in 2011)
      that I had also been thinking about...