225Hands on Creativity at Plaza

    Oct 23, 2011
      The Hands on Creativity at Plaza this weekend went really well.  We got to teach a lot of Sonobe units an cranes, as well as a few other models. Saturday was pretty much non-stop activity for our table from 11:30 til about 2:30, when things started to taper off.  Sunday was a bit slower, but we still talked to a number of people.

      One of them suggested that we might be able to participate in a craft fair that Montgomery Bell Academy is going to put on in April.  It is for the students but it is also open to the public.  She indicated that we would be welcome to come teach origami.  It is scheduled for April 28, 2012 from 11-4.

      malachi