211monthly meeting

    Aug 15, 2011
      Our monthly meeting is coming up this Sunday at Plaza Artist Materials from 1-4pm.  In addition to the usual folding, I also have some special surprises related to the Centerfold Origami Convention I attended last weekend.  It was a lot of fun and I learned some new and interesting models and met a lot of great people.

      Here are some of the photos I took at the convention.  I will try to get around to adding titles and descriptions later this week.

      As always, if you have any specific model or book requests, just send me an email and I will see what I can do.  I have procured several new and interesting books that will be fun to share in any case.

      See you Sunday,
      Malachi