20first meeting report/future planning

    May 17, 2009
      Well, our first meeting was a success with three attendees. Although we didn't manage to settle on any bylaws or elect officers, we did tentatively agree to try to meet again some time in mid to late June, probably on a Sunday again since that seemed to work well.

      Are there any thoughts, suggestions, or objections?

      What would you guys like to see in terms of meeting structure?  More free-folding?  Learning/teaching a specific model or technique?  Something else?

      Remember, this group is whatever we want to make of it.  ("Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...")