19Re: [nashvilleorigami] Re: Inaugural meeting

    May 14, 2009
      Ya... how about 1:00 since I think Todd is running role playing at 6...

      Address is

      2111 Bernard Ave

      From I440 get off at 21st ave. Just past Harris Teeter... the next
      left is Bernard. We are the third house on the left.

      Joelle

      On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:

      > Pretty much any time on Sunday is good. Do you want to plan it around lunch
      > or dinner? Strictly the afternoon?
      >
      > Has a location been chosen? If so, the address is sufficient but directions
      > are acceptable too.
      >
      > --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> So, what time is good and who needs directions?
      >>
      >> malachi
      >>
      >> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM, doblopapel <doblopapel@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> > Sunday is fine by me too.
      >> >

      >> > --- In
      >> > nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com<nashvilleorigami%40yahoogroups.com>,

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
      objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
      gives us modern art.