185Re: paper cutter

  • dsulkin_2000
    Mar 2, 2011
      One word of advice: Harbor Freight has a reputation of not selling the best quality tools. A colleague of mine laughed when I mentioned the low prices - he was familiar with Harbor Freight from when he lived on the West Coast. I found the hand tools to be very substandard my self.

      --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      > I heard about this deal on one of the origami lists. It is not a rotary
      > cutter, which is my preferred type, and it doesn't actually have a sharp
      > blade (depending on the tension between the blade and the base to cut, but
      > it is quite large, has a bar that holds the paper near the blade, and a bar
      > to act as a paper stop at a specified width. It also has a grid in cm and
      > inch markings along the side. I only picked one up tonight, so I haven't
      > had a chance to test it much. They had at least one left on the shelf at
      > the Donelson store.
      > http://www.harborfreight.com/18-inch-x-15-inch-paper-cutter-90874.html
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic