166Best local place to buy paper?

  • meredith pelham
    Dec 3, 2010
      Hi! We haven't made the group meeting yet, but I hope someone can answer a quick question:
      Where's the best place to buy colorful origami paper in Nashville? What type of paper do you recommend?
      Last year, I picked up Chiyo Araki's Origami for Christmas at Goodwill, and my 7-year-old worked his way through the whole book by New Year's. This year he wants to do the whole tree in origami, but I'll have to pick up some colorful papers for him this weekend. Any local guidance you can offer will be much appreciated!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic