138Re: [nashvilleorigami] model/book requests?

    Sep 18, 2010
      Ooooh... I like the holiday tree idea!!!

      JK

      On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      I wanted to see if anyone had any model/book requests for tomorrow's
      meeting. If you have an idea of something you would like to fold, I
      probably have a diagram for it, or at least something related.

      I also have a box of Ray Shamp's experiments that he was kind enough
      to send me as part of cleaning up for a move. I found them inspiring,
      so hopefully you all will find them interesting.
      Ray's work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miura-ori/collections/72157600013560113/

      I will probably be working on a large Yoda tomorrow... unless
      something catches my interest between now and then, which isn't
      uncommon.

      And, as always, I would like to discuss more ways to promote and
      expand the group. In particular, in addition to the idea of business
      cards and flyers, I would also like to discuss the idea of doing a
      group installation like an origami decorated Christmas tree or a
      display at the library.

      Every other one
      Is divisible by two
      Now is that not odd?