132Re: [nashvilleorigami] adventure science center - sept. 18th

    Sep 14, 2010
      My hair appt is SUPPOSED to start at 9:30... but she is ALWAYS late... and this one takes forever... soooo... I hope to be there by 12... but more likely 1...

      I'll text you when I'm on my way... and I'll just plan to pick up my own lunch.

      JK

      On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      The organizer is planning to provide a box lunch for volunteers, so I
      wanted to get a quick count of who to expect Saturday and when to
      expect you.

      I will be there the entire time, from 10-3.

      Every other one
      Is divisible by two
      Now is that not odd?

      --Darrin from Ontario, Canada