13Re: [nashvilleorigami] Inaugural meeting

    May 11, 2009
      Hey Folks... my Saturday is really filling up. Can people meet on
      Sunday the 17th instead?

      Joelle

      On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Joelle <t3naciousj@...> wrote:
      > Yup! I'm in! My place is available
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      > On May 9, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      >

      > A few of us have discussed having our first meeting next Saturday, May 16th
      > in Nashville.  Since there aren't many of us, it will probably be at
      > someone's house.  If you're interested, please email me and I'll send more
      > details off list.
      >
      > thanks,
      > malachi

      Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
      objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill
      gives us modern art.