111Re: [nashvilleorigami] June Origami Club Meeting

    Jun 10, 2010
      Doing origami and eating aren't really compatible activities for me, but I'll go along with the majority.

      I'm hoping to learn a new box or two. Would you mind bringing your Tomoko Fuse book on boxes, Malachi?

      On Jun 9, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:

      The June meeting will be on Sunday, June 20th from 1-4pm at First
      Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville. Please let me know if you
      have any questions or need more information.

      At the last meeting, the possibility of having food (snacks or a
      potluck) was discussed. Would anyone be interested?