107Re: [nashvilleorigami] Re: next meeting/future meetings

    May 13, 2010
      I could also come on the 2nd Sunday, and since I'm usually free on Sundays, I don't have a strong preference.

      On May 12, 2010, at 9:13 PM, "doblopapel" <doblopapel@...> wrote:

      In general, I think picking a date is fine, but the ideal would be to pick one with as few holiday interferences as possible.

      Now that summer has arrived, I can make all the meetings.

      Alas, the 3rd Sunday in June is Father's Day. I'm only going to be out of town one weekend in June and that would be the one.

      So I'd have to vote for the 2nd Sunday :^)

      However, if I'm out voted, I'll see you in July. Or Hypericon.

      --- In nashvilleorigami@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Sanford <esanford@...> wrote:
      > I think it's a good idea to pick a regular time. The third Sunday is fine with me.
      > Elizabeth
      > On May 6, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Malachi Brown <malachus@...> wrote:
      > > I had planned to organize an origami club meeting in May, but the
      > > weather and life seem to conspire against me, so June may be the next
      > > choice. I was thinking, however, that we should probably pick a
      > > regular time each month, like the third Sunday, to set as our regular
      > > meeting time.
      > >
      > > What are your thoughts on that? What would be a good day/time to set?
      > >
      > > thanks,
      > > malachi

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic