Thinking about selling diesel van

  • badgertalk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      I have a 1995 GMC one ton diesel van. I've had fun driving it around and hauling garden supplies. I started it today - first time since before Christmas and it started like a champ. It has 175,000 miles.

      I bought it to do a conversion and then found that by the time I heated the oil, I would already be at work. I've used the biodiesel from the gas station near Vandy.

      Is this something anyone here would be interested in?

      Thanks,
      Badger