AD: GET COOL WITH LYE SALE!! Sodium & Potassium Hydroxides - AAA Chemicals

  • Howard Apel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007

      For the best LYE at the best prices, with the best service, please check out our website!
      WE ARE OFFERING A GET COOL WITH LYE SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!  ENTER THE COUPON CODE AAA-HOT-SALE-A  AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT.  GOOD FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $25 AND GOOD THRU SUNDAY ONLY!!!

      We have sodium hydroxide in technical and food grades and a very high quality potassium hydroxide.  We have Boric Acid, Citric Acid, Narrow Range pH Strips, Phelophthalein pH Test Solution, Nitrile Gloves and Safety Glasses too!

      Thank You, and Have a Wonderful Soapy Day!

      Howard Apel

      AAA Chemicals

      www.aaa-chemicals.com <http://www.aaa-chemicals.com>

    • Howard Apel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007

        For the best LYE at the best prices, with the best service, please check out our website!
        WE ARE OFFERING A GET COOL WITH LYE SALE THRU THE END OF AUGUST ONLY!!!  ENTER THE COUPON CODE AAA-HOT-SALE-B  AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT.  GOOD FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $25 AND GOOD THRU 8/31ONLY!!!

        We have sodium hydroxide in technical and food grades and a very high quality potassium hydroxide.  We have Olive Oil, Boric Acid, Citric Acid, Narrow Range pH Strips, Phenolphthalein pH Test Solution, Nitrile Gloves and Safety Glasses too!

        Thank You, and Have a Wonderful Day!

        www.biodiesel-koh.com  <http://www.biodiesel-koh.com>