Call any Where in the World ITs Free

  • samantha_lewisusa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006

      Call any Where in the World ITs Free

       Hi Guys

       I am using new software, where you can chat, Talk, See and listen to songs, which I thought to share with you. I found this software when i am trying to use it instead of yahoo and MSN where they are restricted in my office. Try it...

             Get Free US Telephone number.

         You can call anywhere in the world free.

          Free PC to PC calls and video chatting.

          Free MP3 Player, Live TV Channels and Radio.

            You will Get 100 Minutes Talk time, Call any mobile or Land line in the world

           Get Free 100 minutes for referring your friends.

      Click the Link

      http://www.6URL.com/0TOD

      Just Two Steps:

      You will Get 100 Minutes Talk time

       Download and install the dialer software.

      Now register and enjoy all features Free.

      Click the Link

      http://www.6URL.com/0TOD

      Promote this link and get 100 mints Extra Talk time

      Bye

      Samantha

    • samantha lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Call any Where in the World ITs Free

         Hi Guys

         I am using new software, where you can chat, Talk, See and listen to songs, which I thought to share with you. I found this software when i am trying to use it instead of yahoo and MSN where they are restricted in my office. Try it...

               Get Free US Telephone number.

           You can call anywhere in the world free.

            Free PC to PC calls and video chatting.

            Free MP3 Player, Live TV Channels and Radio.

              You will Get 100 Minutes Talk time, Call any mobile or Land line in the world

             Get Free 100 minutes for referring your friends.

        Click the Link

        http://www.6URL.com/0TSN

        Just Two Steps:

        http://mail.yahoo.com