Fw: Heineken Cowtown Rugby Tournament - October 12 & 13 - Fort Worth, Texas
- ----- Original Message -----To: rugbydan@...Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 11:30 PMSubject: Heineken Cowtown Rugby Tournament - October 12 & 13 - Fort Worth, TexasMac Robertson
Heineken Cowtown Rugby Tournament 2002
Sponsored by Heineken & hosted by Fort Worth RFC
October 12 & 13
Rolling Hills Rugby Complex, Fort Worth Texas
(The Rolling Hills Rugby Complex has been acknowledged by USA Rugby as the premier rugby venue in the U.S. with 8 of the finest pitches anywhere.)
- 8 outstanding pitches! - Expanded to use eight (8) of the best pitches in the U.S. (Site of the 2002 Western Championship and 2002 USA Rugby National Quarterfinals)
- 6 competition divisions! - Expanded to six (6) divisions - Men's Premier, Men's Open, Collegiate Premier, Collegiate Open, Old Boys Over 35, & Women.
- 50+ teams! - Our expansion has allowed the entry of more than 50 teams. Get your registration in early to guarantee your spot!
- Each team is guaranteed 3 matches on the weekend, with a maximum of 5 forty-minute matches.
- Custom trophies will be awarded for all divisions.
- Friday night welcome party at The Mule Pub.
- Famous Pub Crawl! - The Famous Saturday Night Pub-crawl through at least 4 pubs in downtown Fort Worth's lively Sundance Square. Last year's 26 teams produced over 400 pub crawl participants. This year's 50 teams are poised to set the standard for all time.
Early registration before September 1 is $300. After September 1 the fee is the standard $375. Second sides are $250. Click on the link below, or visit the Fort Worth RFC web site for a registration form.
With our huge expansion to 8 pitches, we can now accommodate more than 50 teams.
Men's Premier - Limited to 6 to 8 top Men's Club sides.
Collegiate Premier - Limited to 6 to 8 top Collegiate sides.
Men's Open - Limited to a maximum of 16 Men's Club sides.
Collegiate Open - Limited to a maximum of 16 Collegiate sides.
Old Boy Over 35 - Maximum of 8 depending on interest.
Women's Club - Maximum of 8 depending on interest.
With 8 premier pitches to work with, we will have a relaxed schedule including the earliest kickoff at 9:00 AM, with all matches complete by 5:00 PM. (Your club will play either an early or late schedule, and if you have an early kickoff you will have an early finish, a late first kickoff will result in a late final kickoff, etc.)
Teams traveling very long distances may qualify for a reduced entry fee. Contact one of the tournament directors for more information.
Holiday Inn South - details available soon.
Best Western Inn & Suites - details available soon.
mac@... Bots Hulen
Pictures of the Outstanding Pitches at Rolling Hills: