OK, so what do we talk about?

  • buccaneersrugby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Greetings from Canada!

      Well I had this realy great intro message but by browser crashed and
      I don't feel like typing it again.

      But basicly my name is Jose(joe-zay) not (Hoe-zay) and I live in
      Toronto, Canada. I'm a member of the Buccaneers Rugby Club visit us
      at http://www.buccaneersrugby.com and I also sit on a Board of
      Directors for the Toronto Rugby Union. I maintain both the Buccaneers
      and the TRU's websites.

      So, My topic! Mini Rugby who do I start one for my Club. I need to
      start a grass roots foundation for our club as we only have one side.

      Give me your Ideas.

      Jose