Small Print Extra Credit..

  • Pinual (Christopher Ellmann)
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2000
      Ok, mebbe I've had too much cough syrup, but I think this needs to be
      said.

      some prize to be chosen at a later time to the lunatic who can identify
      what sort of bottle holds the way cool dripping candle.

      (And I want specifics here-- 'wine' and 'green' just wont do..)

      Chris, bored and sick and going to bed.
    • Allison_Lee_1@brown.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2000
        To me, it looks like either a SKORR (sp?) bottle or a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. Considering the author's recent activities, I will guess the latter.

        -Allison

        On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:59:31 -0500 narbonic@egroups.com wrote:
        > Ok, mebbe I've had too much cough syrup, but I think this needs to be
        > said.
        >
        > some prize to be chosen at a later time to the lunatic who can identify
        > what sort of bottle holds the way cool dripping candle.
        >
        > (And I want specifics here-- 'wine' and 'green' just wont do..)
        >

        > Chris, bored and sick and going to bed.
        >
        > -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
        > eLerts
      • Stephen Boyd
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2000
          Traditionally, it's Chianti. I have no idea what kind
          that is that Sarge has art this resturant... though
          I'd assume something Italian...

          -- Steve
          <ellmann@...> wrote:
          > Ok, mebbe I've had too much cough syrup, but I think
          > this needs to be
          > said.
          >
          > some prize to be chosen at a later time to the
          > lunatic who can identify
          > what sort of bottle holds the way cool dripping
          > candle.
          >
          > (And I want specifics here-- 'wine' and 'green' just
          > wont do..)
          >

          > Chris, bored and sick and going to bed.

          =====
          Steve Boyd - farside@...
          "Can I have this from someone who's had less caffeine?"
          - Truman, "Armageddon"

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • jawolf36@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2000
            --- In narbonic@egroups.com, Stephen Boyd <leftcontact@y...> wrote:
            > Traditionally, it's Chianti. I have no idea what kind
            > that is that Sarge has art this resturant...

            It's a chateau Lecter `91...