Oh shit.

  • Jennifer Rutherford
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
      From the front page of Modern Tales today (if you refresh and get the Narbonic graphic up), it says, "Read it now. There�s less than 90 weeks remaining."

      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    • Doc W.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
        At 09:48 AM 4/22/05 -0700, you wrote:

        > From the front page of Modern Tales today (if you refresh and get the
        > Narbonic graphic up), it says, "Read it now. There's less than 90 weeks
        > remaining."
        >
        >NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

        *BLINK*

        Uh, Sarge...?
      • Stan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
          She mentioned a while back that she was aiming for the last strip to
          be on 12/31/06.
        • Shaenon Garrity
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
            Yeah, it's well under 90 weeks now, if I hit my target end date. I'm
            so close to freedom!

            Sarge

            On Friday, April 22, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Stan wrote:

            > She mentioned a while back that she was aiming for the last strip to
            > be on 12/31/06.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Stan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
              Naw, that's when the bombardment of continuity questions really gets
              going. "You mentioned XXX three years ago and never resolved it."

              Stan

              --- In narbonic@yahoogroups.com, Shaenon Garrity <narbonic@s...>
              wrote:

              > Yeah, it's well under 90 weeks now, if I hit my target end
              date. I'm
              > so close to freedom!
              >
              > Sarge
              >
              > On Friday, April 22, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Stan wrote:
              >

              > > She mentioned a while back that she was aiming for the last
              strip to
              > > be on 12/31/06.
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Mary Lowe-Hentges
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
                [Yeah, it's well under 90 weeks now, if I hit my target end date. I'm so close to freedom!]

                No chance of a re-up? "Why not Mynatt?"

                Annechen Loewenstein
                non scripta non est
              • Metal Fatigue
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 23, 2005

                  S> I'm so close to freedom!

                  Freedom? Hah. You're so close to starting another project, you mean.

                  Even though I'll miss Narbonic, it's good to end on a high note,
                  pre-halmelasmobranchia.*

                  --
                  Seth Blumberg, a.k.a. Metal Fatigue, a.k.a. Nodens <sethb@...> O-

                  *that's pseudo-Greek for "jumping the shark"