Dr. Milo Tinasky's identity revealed! (no spoilers)

  • Metal Fatigue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      "Dr. Milo Tinasky" is an anagram for "I am not dry silk."

      Once you realize that, the rest is quite obvious.

      --
      Seth Blumberg, a.k.a. Metal Fatigue, a.k.a. Nodens <sethb@...> O-
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hey all,

        A long time ago, reference was made to a Narbonic D20 port. The years
        have passed, and whatever copy or information I may have once had is now
        kaput. Does anyone know if Narbonic D20 still exists anywhere, and if
        it is available to the general public?

        Thanks much.
        Froggy