Re: [narbonic] personality sprites

  • Shaenon K. Garrity
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
      > if the personality sprites show up on the readings, can Dave see Helen's?

      Dave could see Helen's fairies if Helen let him look at the readouts from
      the brain scans. Which she won't. So there's no way he could find out
      Helen's thoughts, with or without fairies, unless he went to the trouble of
      breaking into her files and downloading all of her readouts into his own
      computer, and he'd never do that, right? Right? At least, not until
      Wednesday.

      > and does Helen's shirt say "I hit on stone cookies?"

      No, but I did.

      Sarge
    • Graham "Demi" Gelling
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
        >> and does Helen's shirt say "I hit on stone cookies?"

        I thought it said "I Hit Stone Cold" Which I guess is a WWF reference, but
        I do not follow it enough to understand