spoiler...

  • jhriceom <james.rice@lennoxhp.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
      Space

      Space, the final something or other

      Space

      Wouldn't it be more effective to make Mell look like Madblood?

      James
    • Shaenon K. Garrity
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
        ----------
        >From: "jhriceom <james.rice@...>" <james.rice@...>
        >To: narbonic@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [narbonic] spoiler...
        >Date: Fri, Jan 10, 2003, 9:45 AM
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Space, the final something or other
        >

        > Space
        >

        > Wouldn't it be more effective to make Mell look like Madblood?

        1. One might question the wisdom of sending Mell, unsupervised, to an evil
        fortress bristling with high-tech weaponry of every description.

        2. This stuff *never* happens to Mell.

        3. Heh heh heh.

        Sarge
      • Alex McIver
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
          > > Space
          > >

          > > Space
          > >

          > > Space
          > >

          > > Space
          > >

          > > Space
          > >

          > > Space, the final something or other
          > >

          > > Space
          > >

          > > Wouldn't it be more effective to make Mell look like Madblood?
          >
          >1. One might question the wisdom of sending Mell, unsupervised, to an evil
          >fortress bristling with high-tech weaponry of every description.
          >
          >2. This stuff *never* happens to Mell.
          >
          >3. Heh heh heh.

          space

          Well couldn't helen go by herself? it does seem like boss work.

          Have fun
          -Alex

        • Joseph Prisco
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 10, 2003
            On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 05:32 PM, Alex McIver wrote:

            >>> Space
            >>>

            >>> Space
            >>>

            >>> Space
            >>>

            >>> Space
            >>>

            >>> Space
            >>>

            >>> Space, the final something or other
            >>>

            >>> Space

            [...]
            > space
            >

            > Well couldn't helen go by herself? it does seem like boss work.

            What, and disrupt the natural order of things? You *always* send the
            henchmen in first. If they fail... then you find more henchmen.

            Or gerbils.

            Or some other rodent. Like Republicans.

            =====
            -><- Pope Zaphod I - aka Joseph Prisco -><-
            mailto:popezaphod@... http://popezaphod.dyndns.org
            "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
            safety deserve neither liberty or safety." - Ben Franklin
          • Robert McCarthy
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
              --- "Shaenon K. Garrity" <shaenon@...> wrote:

              > ----------
              > >From: "jhriceom <james.rice@...>"
              > <james.rice@...>
              > >To: narbonic@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [narbonic] spoiler...
              > >Date: Fri, Jan 10, 2003, 9:45 AM
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Space, the final something or other
              > >

              > > Space
              > >

              > > Wouldn't it be more effective to make Mell look
              > like Madblood?
              >
              > 1. One might question the wisdom of sending Mell,
              > unsupervised, to an evil
              > fortress bristling with high-tech weaponry of every
              > description.
              >
              > 2. This stuff *never* happens to Mell.
              >
              > 3. Heh heh heh.
              >
              > Yeah besides mell uses GUNS which don't work too
              well without oxygen.
              > Sarge

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Buddha Buck
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
                Robert McCarthy wrote:

                >>Yeah besides mell uses GUNS which don't work too
                >>

                >well without oxygen.

                Um, yes they do. Guns work perfectly well in low-oxygen environments.

                The explosive powder in the ammunition contains all the oxygen they need.
              • shaenon@viz.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
                  > Robert McCarthy wrote:
                  >

                  >>>Yeah besides mell uses GUNS which don't work too
                  >>>

                  >>well without oxygen.
                  >>

                  > Um, yes they do. Guns work perfectly well in low-oxygen environments.
                  >
                  > The explosive powder in the ammunition contains all the oxygen they
                  > need.

                  And in low gravity, they'd probably work even BETTER! Whee!

                  Sarge
                • Robert McCarthy
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
                    yikes you know your RIGHT...EEP sorry
                    ROB

                    http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                  • Alex McIver
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
                      >yikes you know your RIGHT...EEP sorry
                      >ROB

                      Its a risky game guessing at science with a group of geeks...

                    • Robert McCarthy
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 11, 2003
                        --- Alex McIver <thealxcity@...> wrote:
                        > >yikes you know your RIGHT...EEP sorry
                        > >ROB
                        > >
                        > Its a risky game guessing at science with a group of
                        > geeks...
                        aint that the turth I gotta start hanging out on the
                        marvel borad where i'm a smarty,
                        Rob

                        > Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months
                        > FREE*

                        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                      • Stephen Boyd
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 15, 2003
                          Sorry to bring back an older part of the thread..

                          --- Robert McCarthy <robertshaft@...> wrote:

                          > --- "Shaenon K. Garrity" <shaenon@...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > > ----------
                          > > >From: "jhriceom <james.rice@...>"
                          BTW, James, That's a really cool office building you
                          work in. I had my wedding reception at Villa Christina
                          next door, and we wound up using the HP building as a
                          landmark. "If you get lost, Drive towards the big blue
                          building with the HP sign on top..."

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Space, the final something or other
                          > > >

                          > > > Space
                          > > >

                          > > > Wouldn't it be more effective to make Mell look
                          > > like Madblood?
                          > >
                          > > 1. One might question the wisdom of sending Mell,
                          > > unsupervised, to an evil
                          > > fortress bristling with high-tech weaponry of
                          > every
                          > > description.

                          Sounds like a winner to me. Wouldn't it be more
                          effective to make Mell.. <laugh>

                          > > 2. This stuff *never* happens to Mell.

                          True. She'd probably wind up looking like, I dunno,
                          something from a Neil Gaiman comic.

                          > > 3. Heh heh heh.

                          > > Yeah besides mell uses GUNS which don't work too
                          > well without oxygen.

                          Neither do lungs, and I don't seem to recall Madblood
                          wearing a space suit (this'd be a hella good chance
                          for a{nother} crossover, wouldn't it?) Madblood
                          breathing, at least for the moment, ergo oxygen.

                          Just a couple of thoughts.
                          -- Steve

                          =====
                          Steve Boyd - farside@...
                          "Can I have this from someone who's had less caffeine?"
                          - Truman, "Armageddon"

                          http://sbc.yahoo.com