Today's strip

  • rantarn_hellsbane
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 5, 2002
      Gee, Helen must have had a really small class if the yearbook goes
      right from Farago to Narbon. Should be no trouble knocking them all
      off... :)
    • Demian Riccardi
      Message 56 of 56 , Oct 30, 2006
        Perhaps this is the right place and wrong time (since
        the response is so late!). I agree; glasses are sexy.
        Although, I wear glasses and contacts, and here is an
        advertisement for contacts:

        one time I accidentally went to sleep with my contacts
        in. The next morning I woke up feeling especially
        fresh with a clear outlook on life; I then realized I
        could see... like everything. I convinced myself that
        all I needed was a good night's rest. 10 minutes
        later, I rubbed my itchy, dry eyes and a contact
        popped out.

        How else can you achieve such moments of intense
        optimism?

        Wear contacts! This can happen to you.

        -D

        (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)