Spider-goat

  • jhriceom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2002
      I just read about a company that has created trasgenic goats that
      produce "Dragline spider silk" from their milk. It is the first time
      that useful quantities of spider-web have been produced. Possible
      products include bullet proof vests, sutures, and ropes. Helen Narbon
      is falling behind the genetics research curve while on the island.

      http://www.nexiabiotech.com/HTML/technology/biosteel.shtml

      Sdider-Goat Spider-Goat,
      Make a bullet-proof overcoat.
      Super strong, dragline silk,
      Extracted from it's transgenic milk.

      LOOK OUT!

      Here comes the spider-goat.
    • Karoline
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2002
        > From: "jhriceom" <james.rice@...>

        > I just read about a company that has created trasgenic goats that
        > produce "Dragline spider silk" from their milk. [...] Helen Narbon
        > is falling behind the genetics research curve while on the island.

        That's what YOU think...

        Heh heh heh

        (ak! it's contagious!)

        http://autos.yahoo.com