Gerbils with porn

  • mood7976@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2002
           I've been trying to forget for days now, but the idea of a gerbil spanking it to his porn won't leave my head! Shoot me now! Or at least lobotomize me!

      Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    • Mike Hurley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
        I vote for lobotomization.

        =====
        Michael Hurley

        Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards�
        http://movies.yahoo.com/
      • Alex McIver
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
          >I vote for lobotomization.

          I second that.

          Lobotomised people seem so happy... look at their little faces...

          Have fun
          -Alex