Re: [narbonic] Shaenon orders you to enjoy _Finder_

  • Metal Fatigue
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2002
      >>>>> "L" == Lots42 <Lots42@...> writes:

      L> What is _Finder_?

      What, you mean you didn't scroll down to the "Shaenon orders you to
      enjoy this" part of the comic web page, see that there was a new link,
      and immediately click on it? Shame on you.

      _Finder_ is a dead-trees comic book written, drawn and published by
      Carla Speed McNeil. Go to http://www.lightspeedpress.com/ *right now*
      and groove on it. There are several complete issues scanned and
      posted on the web site so you can try-before-you-buy.

      I also happen to have several copies of back issues lying around that
      Speed gave me to give to people who I thought might like _Finder_.
      Since I've already given one to everyone I know who digs sequential
      art and wasn't already a _Finder_ buff, I'll gladly send you one for
      free if you email me your postal address (US and Canada only, supplies
      limited, first come first served).

      --
      O- Seth Blumberg | "And when all I have is pliers, all of my
      <sethb@...> | problems start looking like (finger) nails.
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2002
        In a message dated 3/3/02 9:38:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, sethb@...
        writes:

        > What, you mean you didn't scroll down to the "Shaenon orders you to
        > enjoy this" part of the comic web page, see that there was a new link,
        > and immediately click on it? Shame on you.
        I'm sorry! Narbonic one of the strips I read while the caffiene is
        percolating through my system! I don't have the mental capacity for anything
        else! AAAUUGH!!!

        /me flees wildly.
      • Metal Fatigue
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2002

          L> I'm sorry! Narbonic one of the strips I read while the caffiene is
          L> percolating through my system! I don't have the mental capacity for
          L> anything else! AAAUUGH!!!

          I don't know if Shaenon will forgive you, but I will, *if* you go to
          www.lightspeedpress.com and read _Finder_.

          --
          Seth Blumberg, a.k.a. Metal Fatigue, a.k.a. Nodens <sethb@...> O-
          - -- --- ----- -------- ------------- -------- ----- --- -- -
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2002
            In a message dated 3/3/02 9:45:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, sethb@...
            writes:

            > I don't know if Shaenon will forgive you, but I will, *if* you go to
            > www.lightspeedpress.com and read _Finder_.
            It's an interesting thang. I'll admit that.

            And about the sending copies to me, well, I live with some others who
            probably wouldn't understand the concept of you not being an insane
            maniac...so...we'll see. I saved that other email just in case.
          • Lots42@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2002
              Speaking of brutal orders, I order all of you to enjoy www.horsehockey.net/3/
            • Shaenon K. Garrity
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 4, 2002
                >Speaking of brutal orders, I order all of you to enjoy www.horsehockey.net/3/

                Hey! I give the brutal orders around here!

                Okay, everyone go enjoy Horsehockey.

                Sarge
              • Lots42@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2002
                  In a message dated 3/5/02 4:41:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, shaenon@...
                  writes:

                  > Hey! I give the brutal orders around here!

                  It's a mutiny! It's a mutiny!

                  > Okay, everyone go enjoy Horsehockey.
                  >
                  > Sarge

                  Yay!