New poll for narbonic

  • narbonic@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 4, 2002
      narbonic group:

      Would you go out with "female
      Dave"?

      o Absosmurfly! She's a geek hottie!
      o I guess... unless Helen becomes a woman again. Yum!
      o Maybe. Depends on whether or not I've seen this week's "Law & Order"
      o Only if I get to play his 20th level druid
      o I'd rather watch Season One of "Star Trek: Voyager"

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Bill Livingston
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 24, 2003
        You left out a few (most of which have already been mentioned, but bear
        repeating anyway):

        * Baldo
        * Beetle Bailey
        * Bizarro
        * Dr. Fun
        * Funky Winkerbean
        * Krazy Kat
        * Luann
        * Mayberry Melonpool
        * Mutts
        * The Neighborhood (and its successor, Ballard Street)
        * 9 Chickweed Lane
        * Non-Sequitur
        * On the Fasttrack
        * Pibgorn