Re: Women's bodies in art

  • shaenon_garrity
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
      > Which is odd, considering Aaron's drawings of Gustine in his own
      > Albert/Aaron Marx strips and his own personal taste in women
      (sorry,
      > he's a friend of mine).

      I should add that everybody should definitely read Mr. Neathery's
      strip "Albert." There's a link to it through my site. It's utterly
      the coolest. And then sign his guestbook so's he knows he's loved.

      I also want to say that "I know women like Dave" is one of my
      favorite comments about the strip, ever. Gosh, I enjoy this mailing
      list.

      Sarge
      checking in amidst a hectic New Year's
    • Alex McIver
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
        > I also want to say that "I know women like Dave" is one of my
        >favorite comments about the strip, ever. Gosh, I enjoy this mailing
        >list.

        Its quite scary, a comment like �I know women like Dave� can go past without
        anyone thinking its strange�