Re: [narbonic] better late than never...

  • Shaenon K. Garrity
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2001
      Re: [narbonic] better late than never...

        Ooo, thank you!  And only a month late!  ;)  Thank you, also, for including Helen in the Index of Villains.  It's an honor.

      Shaenon

      Hi.
      Thought I'd share this narbonic-strip of mine ownes making, originally thought for the guest artist week (was it in July?), with you.
      It's only a sketch, I was going to make the art a _little_ better. Only it would probably only have gotten worse.
      The strip is dedicated to Anna, who never really liked it much.
      From your very own
      Martin H. Olsson
      PS I must be very stupid, but with hotmail's new design I can't figure out how to include the original message in a reply! Of course I can just cut and past, but then I don't get nifty arrows >> in the margin. Can anyone help me? DS(Swedish abbreviation for DenSamme, The same, that is, me. Standard Swedish way of ending a PS. So now you've learned something new today, except Anna Nilsson I suppose (Grattis i efterskott till dig Anna.))
      No longer just The Great Index of Villains!:
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/7053
      ...just don't expect too much, ok?
      "In the late 1930s the Lake County, Indiana director of welfare received letters from which these lines are excerpted:
      'In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.'
      'I am glad to report that my husband who is missing is dead.'
      'You have changed my little boy to a little girl. Will this make any difference?'
      Source: FLAPPERS, BOOTLEGGERS, 'TYPHOID MARY,'
      & THE BOMB "
      MailBits Trivia Newsletter (July 9, 2001)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

    • Martin Olsson