Aesthetically Better, But So Unnecessary

  • Ed Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Personally, and I think I speak for a lot of straight men and lesbians,
      I appreciate Shaenon not cluttering up the beach scenery with Dave, but
      it wasn't really necessary to kill him. They couild have just left him
      behind in the sewer to tend the computers while they went off on company
      holiday. He wouldn't have minded. It would have been as much a vacation
      for him as them.

      Come to think of it, his whole post-death experience so far has been not
      much more than getting pushed farther down the sewer line. It's darker,
      and far away there's a light at the end. Is that what death is, getting
      farther down the sewer line? And is it heaven or hell? I guess for Dave
      that depends on the Internet connection.

      Ed Wells