Re: Gerbils and Youths Worried About Dave

  • Jude McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14 2:18 PM
      But why is Helen mucking about making nice with her mother for a time
      machine? She has everything she needs: cloning technology and brain
      scans of Dave. She could even fiddle a few genes: take away that
      nasty addiction propensity, reduce his future male pattern baldness,
      things like that.

      She has the technology... she could make him... better, faster,
      stronger...

      Jude

      --- In narbonic@y..., "Kevin Mowery" <kemowery@e...> wrote:
      > We here at Gerbils and Youths Worried About Dave are uniting
      > Narbonic fans of all species in our worriedness about Dave. We love
      > Dave! We don't want him to stay dead! Save Dave! Or we'll hold
      > our breath!
      >
      > So please, give generously.
    • Dennis Bergendorf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14 3:33 PM
        Let's see...  One clone, two clones, three clones, FOUR!

        "Helen Beta, meet Dave Beta..."  ...and they were fruitful and multiplied into a super-race of genetically-superi...  naaaaah!  The theological implications are staggering enough, even with a healthy dose of evil coffee.

        Oh, wait...  Helen Alpha did like his tush...  perhaps she wanted an excuse to create a harem of genetically enhanced sex-slaves?  Maybe take his cute tush gene, mix them with Mell's murderous-tendencies gene (we did suspect Mell would be next, right?), splice them to Beta's neurotic-desire-to-please-her-mother gene, then cram them with the gerbils' easy-to-repress-our-rebellion gene...

        Whoa!  An army/harem of fiercely loyal, homicidal, badly organized sex slaves!

        I need more coffee...

        Jude McLaughlin wrote:

        But why is Helen mucking about making nice with her mother for a time
        machine?  She has everything she needs: cloning technology and brain
        scans of Dave.  She could even fiddle a few genes: take away that
        nasty addiction propensity, reduce his future male pattern baldness,
        things like that.

        She has the technology... she could make him... better, faster,
        stronger...

        Jude

        --- In narbonic@y..., "Kevin Mowery" <kemowery@e...> wrote:
        >     We here at Gerbils and Youths Worried About Dave are uniting
        > Narbonic fans of all species in our worriedness about Dave.  We love
        > Dave!  We don't want him to stay dead!  Save Dave!  Or we'll hold
        > our breath!
        >
        >     So please, give generously.

      • Noah Ramon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14 6:33 PM
          >Whoa! An army/harem of fiercely loyal, homicidal, badly organized sex slaves!
          >
          >I need more coffee...

          And, um - I think I'm in lust.
          Wow.
          --
          Noah Ramon - bibulb@...
          Go see _(C) for Hire_, coming soon to a vidscreen near you!