The body count so far:

  • Kevin Mowery
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2001
      Three gerbils: Eaten by Sir Pounce.
      One Bengal tiger: Liquefied by Helen, drank by Dave.
      One adorable kitten: Blown up by the gerbils, with an indifferent assist
      by Mell.

      We're nowhere near the body count of the first story, what with the
      entire pack of ur-gerbils being slaughtered by a rabbit, but we've already
      got a disturbingly high feline death count.

      As much as I'm in favor of random and senseless violence, I can't help
      but hope that Sir Pounce somehow got separated from the explosives
      in-flight. Then again, I also can't bring myself to kill off my Sims.

      Kevin Mowery_____________profbobo@...
      Visit www.narbonic.com for the best online comic
      about mutant gerbils and mad scientists on the
      internet! Updated daily.
    • manotick@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
        Kitten: 3, Gerbils: 1
        Yeah, I guess the gerbils finally did start worrying about the
        cat's eating habits. I don't want this to be one of those cases
        where The Cat Came Back (the very next day) either. I'm still
        cheering for the dynamite-toting-Mel-loving gerbils (though I'm happy
        Sir Pounce didn't go the same way as the tiger).
        *sniff* I liked the tiger.
      • Jim Maiwurm
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
          --- manotick@... wrote:
          >Kitten: 3, Gerbils: 1
          >Yeah, I guess the gerbils finally did start worrying
          >about the cat's eating habits. I don't want this to
          >be one of those cases where The Cat Came Back (the
          >very next day) either.

          Oh come now...the cat DID get blown up inside a
          mad scientists lab. I expect to see Bionic Kitty 2.0
          any day now..."We can rebuild him...we have the
          technology." And if Mel helps with the reconstruction,
          well, the gerbils better watch out.

          -Jim

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
        • tea
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
            oooh, can the raelians clone sir pounce? i think that's what this
            strip needs, is some raelians! and their spaceship!

            tea