Video Jonal #24 - California snow

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Video 'Jonal' - #24

      California snow - winter wonderland

      over Silicon Valley

      It may seem
      strange, like carrying coals to New Castle, to put my video of California snow and winter wonderland high above Silicon Valley, California, on the Nanty Glo Home Page, considering that the Blacklick Valley has been under snow for most of the past month.
      CONTINUED>>>

      http://www.nantyglo.com/videos/video_jonal24.htm

      Jon R. Kennedy, Director
      Orthodox Christian Resource Center, Stanford University