demanding winding coating film by epitaxial method

  • doesun.lukas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
      Hi my dear guys,
      Is anyone focusing on vacuum film coating by epitaxial method? I am demanding winding coating film of CeO2. I heard it is usually fabricated at 800¡æ.
      I¡¯d like offer down payment if you could help me. Please contact me.
      Thank you very much!

      Lucas
      Cell phone: +86-0-15861155232
      E-mail: doesun.lukas@...
    • minta2008@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
        Ok, I may help you, what is the amount you will order?
        pls contact me! minta2008@...