Watch NanotubeTV episode 2

  • GinaM
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
      I have completed editing the next episode of my series NanotubeTV. Episode 2 of NanotubeTV is now live! Learn of the impact Atoms, Democritus, and J.D. Bernal had on the emerging science of nanotechnology: https://vimeo.com/47424982

      To the future...

      Your Nanotech email list moderator,

      Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
      www.nanoindustries.com
      www.nanogirl.com
    • Esther Olds
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
        Good job Gina!

        Can I post on my (BFWORKSHOPS) facebook wall?

        Esther A. Olds

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
          Yes, of course you can. Please feel free to spread the word! Thank you, Gina

          --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Esther Olds <estherolds@...> wrote:

          > Good job Gina!
          >
          > Can I post on my (BFWORKSHOPS) facebook wall?
          >
          > Esther A. Olds

        • TINC
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
            Dear Gina,

            shared on Nanopaprika too

            http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/watch-nanotubetv-episode-2

            Regards

            Andras

            On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM, GinaM <nanogirl@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Yes, of course you can. Please feel free to spread the word! Thank you,
            > Gina
            >
            > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Esther Olds <estherolds@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Good job Gina!
            > > �
            > > Can I post on my (BFWORKSHOPS) facebook wall?
            > >
            > > Esther A. Olds

            Andr�s Pasztern�k
            creator and editor of The International NanoScience Community
            Web: http://www.nanopaprika.eu
            E-mail: editor@...
            Tel: +36/70/221-1983

          • GinaM
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
              Thank you so much Andras. I appreciate that! Gina