future in nanotechnology

  • bondasriram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 8:16 AM
      Dear nano technologist,

      I am Sriram from India. I done my bachelors degree from Electronics & Instrumentation engineering . I like new technologies and innovations very much. So I would like to do My masters degree in Nano technology in India and then would like to do Phd(Doctor of Philosophy) in Germany. So please suggest me how will be my future if I plan my life in nanotechnology field. Also please suggest me some good universities in Germany which are offering scholarships for phd(Doctor of Philosophy) program and their details....

      Thanks & Regards

      Sriram(young aspirant)