Re: any future for nanotech...?

  • nanobeach
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
      Nanobeach is a supplier of all types of nanoparticles of very high purity. We provide all types of nanoparticles as CNTs, Oxides, Metal & Alloys, and much more. We cater all the samples from tons of quantities to Nanogram. These nanomaterials can be used for many applications.

      For making your carrier in the field of nanotechlogy post your resume
      to info@...

      web:www.nanobeach.com

      Best Regards
      Nanobeach