any future for nanotech...?

  • priya
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      In India, is there any opportunities for nanoteckies...?
    • nanobeach
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
        Nanobeach is a supplier of all types of nanoparticles of very high purity. We provide all types of nanoparticles as CNTs, Oxides, Metal & Alloys, and much more. We cater all the samples from tons of quantities to Nanogram. These nanomaterials can be used for many applications.

        For making your carrier in the field of nanotechlogy post your resume
        to info@...

        web:www.nanobeach.com

        Best Regards
        Nanobeach